Thursday, July 16, 2009

Drool

Honeybelle cut her first real impressive drip. True basset viscocity, nice color, extruding from right side flabber-jabber. I am sure it was a good 4" drool dangler in length. I grabbed the camera to share this impressive first with her fans, but a high pitched scream rattled me. My niece was shreiking like a boa constrictor was coiling around her (maybe she thought the drool would take on a life of its own?). I think she said OHMYGOD real fast about 10 times and each time the pitch increased. "She's drooling!!" Lucky for her Honeybelle did not shake/break and send it flying through the air to land on her. I don't know how this child came from our gene pool. My sister and I are pretty tough birds and this girl needs a cold compress if the wind changes direction too fast. I grabbed the handy drool/mop wrag and wiped my baby's jowls and told the girl to quit scaring my baby. Now that I think about it, I should have taken video of this. On mute.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Your niece and my daughter in law sound about the same!!
Drives me mad!
Make sure you always have that camera at the ready - HoneyBelle's fan club awaits!
We still have spots on the ceiling from Harry (predecessor) and his drool - neither Martha nor Bailey have achieved his success!
xxxx

Tina. said...

Oh My gracious, I am laughing so hard! Great descriptions, I can see the scene perfectly!!!! Too funny! Thank you for my laugh of the day!